Herne Hill Acupuncture
Affordable community acupuncture at the Herne Hill Group Practice
- Affordable one-to-one acupuncture at the Herne Hill Group Practice.
- In order to book your appointment for this clinic accessible to patients at the Herne Hill Group Practice and the public call the reception on 020 7274 3314.
- The clinic currently runs every Friday from 13.15 to 17.45 and due to its popularity advance booking is required.
- Charges are £30 for registered patients, £35 for key workers, and £39 otherwise. Discount for treatment series available.
- Private Poet's Corner Acupuncture Room on Chaucer Road
- Other appointment's are available in Thomas' private acupuncture room on Tuesdays from 18.00 - 21.00 at £45 per session. Please call 07525 215 461 to book your appointment.
- Further information
- For further information about the clinics, acupuncture and the practitioner please email email@example.com, call 07525 215 461, or visit www.innerqi.co.uk.
- About your practitioner
- Thomas, the acupuncturist, has been running this clinic since September 2010. He has been practicing member with the British Acupuncture Council since 2008 working in private and NHS clinics as well as in Chinese medicine and acupuncture research. Thomas also works as Lead Therapist at the St. Joseph's Hospice in East London and speaks English and German fluently. Furthermore he just completes his MSc degree in Global Health & Development at University College London UCL.