Here at Home Instead Senior Care we are currently hiring in Dulwich and Herne Hill.
Do you have a caring and compassionate nature and want to make a difference to the quality of life of older people in your community?
Here at Home Instead Senior Care we are renowned for the quality of care we provide to our clients. Our care is award winning, consistently excellent and it’s one of the main reasons why we have become the highest regarded home care business within the UK.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- No prior experience necessary (full training will be given)
- Warm and approachable character
- Willingness to adapt to the changing demands of your clients
- Must be compassionate!
- Great hours available for those willing to work early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Clear spoken and written English
Employee Benefits include:
- Gaining the highly-accredited Care Certificate through our Induction Programme
- Enjoy extensive training and support throughout your career
- 1 hour minimum client calls which are often longer
- Great hourly rates of £9.50 on weekdays and £10.50 on weekends (double rate for bank holidays)
- Car mileage / bus pass contribution
- Company Pension and Holiday pay
We have clients in Herne Hill, Dulwich, Tulse Hill, Brixton and surrounding areas.
So if you think this compassionate and rewarding role suits you give Nicole a call on 0208 871 0006 or send an email to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.