Brockwell Hall is a late Georgian Country House built between 1811-13 for John Blades, a wealthy Ludgate Hill glass maker, as the centre piece of his Park Estate. It replaced the old Brockwell Hall sited down by Norwood Road. The perimeter of today's Park reflects the boundary of the original estate. It houses the Brockwell Cafe, a series of function rooms and is looked after by Brockwell Community Partners.
The Hall in 1820: