Volunteer for the Herne Hill Xmas Fair?
As you know, we are putting on a bigger than usual Xmas Fair this year, Sat 14 December, to celebrate the gradual return to 'business as usual' for those affected by the August flood. The event will run from 11am to 5pm and we are hoping for big crowds.
Would you like to help out on the day? I'll tell you what we need and if you have something else you can offer, tell me that too! email@example.com
Music Programme coordinators:
There will be music in two venues that we'll need help with, Railton Road and outside the Half Moon pub.
There will be a PA system plus a sound engineer on Railton Road.
Coordinators will need to:
- meet performers and show them to their performance space
- help with setting up if necessary
- announce the performers
- make sure they start and finish on time
(sporting delightful hi viz jackets) will need to:
- hand out programmes
- guide people to different areas / events
- walk about the various venues and encouraging people to visit other areas
- litter pick (you might even get special sticks for this)
- To help with setting up gazebos and taking them down again
- Help setting up lighting and taking down
- Litter picking (with a special stick if you're lucky)
Please come along anyway, even if you can't volunteer on the day. It will be a great event!