Small Business Saturday & Herne Hill Christmas Fair - 3 December
Join our local businesses in the campaign to shop local on Saturday 3rd December. Our independent small businesses are what help to make Herne Hill so unique. Support them on 3rd December and year round! Here's a round up of what they're doing on the 3rd:
- Lowie - Spend £100 and get a free pair of Lowie's Iconic Turkish socks worth £22
- The Parlour - decorate a Christmas biscuit to add festive cheer to their Christmas tree whilst enjoying a free Parlour mince pie
- Georgiou's Haircuts - 10% off all services that day
- Kinderlala - face painting from 10.30 to 12.30 and balloon making and popcorn throughout the day
- Wild + Lees - free tasting samples of all the wines in the 'Wild + Lees Christmas Box'
- White Feather - annual Scandi Christmas Saturday on 3rd December with Scandi treats, a glass or two of Glogg and goody bags for the first 15 customers
- Health Hub - the nurse will be in giving vaccinations. Stop by for a festive jab
- Brockwell Art Services - will be providing seating (2x benches and a table) for weary/hungry shoppers outside 232/234 Railton Road with a donation for St Christopher's Hospice. Jim will be cycling from London to Paris to fundraise for St Christopher's Hospice. Please sponsor him here
- Duo Dance - 10% discount to all customer who quote Small Business Saturday. Besides dance wear, Duo Dance have a range of gifts and Christmas tree decorations!
- Slique Spa - 20% off treatments on Friday and Saturday!
Check back as we'll update the list as we learn more about other activities and promotions.
And when you've made your rounds to all the shops, you can visit CCFM's Herne Hill Christmas Fair in Station Square. From 10am - 4pm they'll be local crafts, seasonal produce, vintage, community stalls, hot food, live music and workshops.
All you need to get into the festive mood in Herne Hill!