Community Signposting Day
- Friday 31st January 2014 10am – 2pm
- St Luke’s Church, Knights Hill SE27 0HS
This day will offer those in community an opportunity to get advice and support around a range of topics. The day is open to anyone regardless of age or current situation.
- Advice will include money management, dealing with debt and information about accessing bank accounts. Benefit advice, job search support and housing information. Advice about keeping warm and well in winter as well as a selection of coats and winter clothes. We also hope to be able to provide support for those preparing for an interview including a limited range of outfits for those needing them.
- Teams will be there from financial ombudsman, NHS teams dealing with healthy eating and managing use of long term medicines.
- In addition there will be free coffee and cake and people just willing to listen to those who want to talk, prayer and pastoral support.
- For latest updates about additional activities on offer please do see our website
The day is supported by Norwood and Brixton Foodbank, Lambeth SHP, Centre 70, Every Pound Counts, CAP, Ingeus.