Come one, come all to the BLU Forum, the Lido AGM for everyone - this Sat. Sept 28th!
Not to be missed. The big one. The BLU Forum! Whether you're a regular or casual user, or someone who's never been to the Lido!
- When? 10.00-12.00 this Saturday September 28th
- Where? Whippersnappers Room at Brockwell Lido (front desk, turn to your immediate left)
- Why? A once in a year opportunity to aim compliments, suggestions, complaints and questions at very senior Fusion and Lambeth people. And get answers. And to discuss “what next” with other Lido users. Also, if you get there early, you can enjoy free coffee and croissants from 9.30. The main part of the Forum will be a huge and inclusive feedback session. Fusion, Lambeth and BLU will respond to your feedback and discuss how your ideas can be incorporated into the Service Delivery Plan for 2014. See last year’s Feedback here.
We will also elect a new BLU Committee. If you love the Lido in any or all of its aspects and would like to join us please get in touch. We are always keen to recruit enthusiastic people to the Committee who are willing to contribute to meetings on a range of Lido users’ interests. This election and the one for the Brockwell Lido Steering Committee will be very brief and formalities are kept to an absolute minimum. You can find all relevant documents online or click on these links:
- Minutes of the 2012 forum: http://www.porism.net/blu/documents/BLUAGMAgenda2013.pdf
- BLU and BLSC Chairs' report: http://www.porism.net/blu/documents/BLUAGMMinutes20120929.pdf
- BLU financial report for 2012: http://www.porism.net/blu/documents/BLUChairReport2013.pdf
To save BLU money, PLEASE print the documents if you can and bring them to the Forum.
You can also read last year's feedback online, check the BLU site: http://www.brockwelllido.com/
We look forward to welcoming you and hearing your views on Saturday, September 28th. Come one, come all - if you're a regular or casual user with something to say or ideas about things needing changing, or have never used the Lido because you have Lido issues ... this is the place to be heard and ensure your comments are recorded by other users, by local and divisional Fusion management, and by Lambeth officials.