Bundle of Joy
We’d love you to be involved in a new local children’s clothing initiative, ‘Bundle of Joy’. It’s the first time the campaign has been run and we’re really excited to be hosting it here in the Herne Hill community.
About ‘Bundle of Joy’:
Bundle Of Joy will be launched by Hubbub UK in partnership with The Herne Hill Forum on Monday 8th February.
In the lead up to Mother’s Day (6th March) we’d love you to join us in gifting good quality unwanted baby and children’s clothing in the form of a ‘Bundle of Joy’. Bundles of Joy will then be distributed to support local mums on Mother’s Day 2016.
Increasing the lifespan of tots’ togs will help decrease the amount of clothing that goes to waste and help local families to save money this spring.
- Give a Bundle of Joy between 8th February - 6th March by following the 4 easy steps below
- Host an event: Host Bundle of Joy themed event, it's a great way to get together with other parents and make up your Bundle of Joy gifts. Download ideas for a coffee morning here hubbub_bundle_of_joy_coffee_morning.pd
- Attend an event: Jelly Tot's Cafe
- Spread the word! Through your friends, networks and on social media using #BundleOfJoy.
1. Can I give more than one bundle? What do I do if I have more clothes than can fit in one bundle?
There is no limit to how many Bundle of Joy gifts you give as long as all the clothing is clean and of good quality. Each bundle must be organised into one distinct category (based on gender, age and season). You can pick up empty bundles from any of the following pick up points: Brockwell Lido, Dulwich Road; Jellytots Childrens Café, Norwood Road; Duo Dance, Half Moon Lane; Fourways Pharmacy, Half Moon Lane; Tales on Moon Lane, Half Moon Lane; Carnegie Library, Herne Hill Road. Clothing of lesser quality can be dropped off at a local Charity Shop or recycling point, see details below.
2. I’ve got clothes that are stained and worn, what can I do with them?
Don’t put any stained or worn clothing in the Bundle of Joy. Consider dropping any lesser quality garments off at one of the following locations:
- Oxfam, 20 Half Moon Lane, Herne Hill, , London , SE24 9HU
- TRAID, 2 Acre Ln, London, SW2 5SG.
- Barnardo’s, 414 Brixton Rd, London, Brixton, Greater London, SW9 7AY.
- St Christophers Hospice Shop, 85-87 Lordship Ln, East Dulwich, London, SE22 8EP.
- Geranium Shops For The Blind, 178B Norwood Rd, London, SE27 9AU
Textiles recycling points:
- Lairdale Close, Rosendale Road, SE21 8NA.
- Loughborough Park, junction with Moorland Road, SW9 8TA.
- Lambeth Reuse and Recycling Centre - Vale Street, West Norwood, SE27 9PA.
- H&M’s stores: ‘close the loop’ textiles recycling scheme in exchange for a £5 voucher.
3. Who will the bundles go to?
Bundles of Joy will be gifted to a number of different local families from Mother’s Day 2016. This could be families who live in Herne Hill or the surrounding area. Any family can give a bundle of pre-loved clothing and any family can receive one back. The idea is to support Mum’s supporting one another by passing on kid’s clothing.
4. I’d like to receive a bundle gift, how do I get one?
If you’d like to receive a Bundle of Joy or know someone who would, let Keziah know by emailing email@example.com. Also keep your eye out on the website – we’ll be updating it with details of gifting sessions happening locally.
5. Can I give after Mother’s Day?
The central collection point will be up for 1 week post Mother’s Day to allow for the return of any final bundles. Please return your bundle by Monday 14th March at the latest. If for any reason you cannot drop off your bundle before this date please contact Keziah: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. My children's clothing is a mix of gender, age and season, what can I do with them?
You can divide your clothing into several bundles (all categorised differently). Alternatively attend a local Bundle of Joy event or host your own. This enables you to pool clothing and sort it with others into different bundles. For a list of events happening near you go to the Bundle of Joy Facebook page.
All other questions.
For all other queries email email@example.com.
Bundle of joy is experienced at Herne hill by the visitors. All the tips for the hill visitors and best essay writing service are skilled for the options. The Herne hill is top of the sort for the enjoyment of the people.
Hay, this is Arusa. I am digital marketing consultant and our professionals with numerous ranges of assistances from content and copywriting to social media, search engine optimization, PPC creation, construction websites, strategy building, and design.
This is a good initiative for the mothers. I have seen this type of campaign for the first time. I offer high quality content writing service and it’s been an amazing experience for writing content for such events. I also would like to invite all the mothers here!
Well, this bag is the best option to carry along when you have a little baby to take care of. As it has so many pockets and its area is also big so that you can use it without the tension of the capacity. It is thought to check here https://iamfeelingblog.com/ about your feelings.
Wow, this is impressive, but I expect some event for father’s day too. I hope you will consider this request if you are an organizer of such events or else I will ask someone or some service providers. I wish I could get such service, just the way EssayKing helped me do my essay cheap.
You'll have a bounce back relationship to the ice chest in case you're one of those bodies that needs steady watchfulness. (Ahem. Takes drink of green tea www.savorysuitcase.com polyjuice mixture from hip carafe like Mad eye Moody before body swells into past appalling stage)