We are a 30-something family navigating life with a two year old daughter and a new baby due in mid-September. We live near Brockwell park in Herne Hill.
We are searching for a part time English speaking nanny who is outgoing, active, loves children, and has experience caring for newborn babies. The nanny will work alongside me as I get used to being a mother of two, with occasional sole charge of the children.
Duties may include:
- Newborn baby care (feeding, nappies, naptimes, bathing, bottle sterilisation)
- Playing indoor and outdoor games/activities with children
- Take children to local parks and classes/activities
- Occasional Nursery pick up
- Preparing toddler meals and snacks
- Participating in bath time and bedtime routines
- General tidying and organising of play areas and children’s bedrooms
- General tidying of kitchen including washing dishes/dishwasher, sweeping floors
- Laundry tasks of loading/unloading washer and dryer and sorting clothes
- Run occasional errands such as grocery shopping
Hours: 10 hours per week across 2 days. Our ideal days and hours are below but maybe flexible:
Plus ad hoc babysitting including weekends if nanny is interested.
Job duration: mid-September for 3 months (initial period)
Rate: £10-12 per hour depending on level of experience.
Credentials: Relevant first aid certificate, DBS, and reference required.
Please contact Ruth if you are interested in applying for this position.