A South London based social enterprise has a fantastic part time opportunity for the right person!
About Us: Blue Patch is an online marketplace showcasing beautiful, British goods with a sustainability edge. We’re all about having a positive impact on the environment and the economy, and we like to have a bit of fun while doing it. If you enjoy shopping, this may be the right place to be.
We’re looking for a part time sales person to join our South London office two mornings a week (preferable T-W-R) from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at £10 per hour. Lunch will be provided, along with the undying affection of a small dog. This job is perfect for mums whose children are at school but we welcome all applicants!
- Experience in sales, particularly via phone and email and enjoy talking to people.
- An interest in sustainability, ethical business and the environment.
- An interest in SMEs.
- Possess an eye for good design.
- Possess research skills to source potential clients.
- Articulate and friendly with a high standard of written English.
- Possess computer skills, particularly knowledge of CRM and basic excel.
- Bonus points if you are a chocoholic with a sense of humour.
Interested? Please email email@example.com with a CV and a cover letter letting us know why you are suitable for this job and what your favourite kind of chocolate is. If you don’t eat chocolate, then tell us a fun fact about yourself!