Kundalini Yoga & meditation as taught by Yogi Bhajan is a wonderful form of Yoga for beginners and more experienced students, that was until very recently only taught directly from Master to student. Yogi Bhajan was a Master of Kundalinin Yoga, Hatha Yoga, and White Tantric Yoga and has left us an amazing legacy of teachings to take us through these times of massive change and stress. It is a complete wellbeing system that uses postures, breath/energy control, sound/mantra and short meditations to give you:-
- A vital and healthy body – strengthens the nervous system, balances the glandular system (the guardians of health), builds muscles, improves flexibility.
- A balanced mind – through the physical postures, breath control and meditation. Sharpens mental concentration.
- Greater access to your creativity and intuition.
- It makes you radiant, peaceful and strong so that you can meet life’s challenges with grace and poise.
- Effects can be felt after one class!
Beginners very welcome - a mat can be booked for your first class if you don't have one.
Classes are in West Dulwich in the beautiful All Saints church on Rosendale/Lovelace Rd.
£10 taster class. Various price options and discounts available.