NB. Due to limited numbers and social distancing you must book and pay online in advance: www.brockwellgreenhouses.org.uk/events
Gentle Yoga Saturdays 2- 3.00 pm drop in £10/ £8.00
A gentle 1 hour class suitable for beginners or anyone who’s feeling a bit out of practice or wants a yoga confidence boost. Designed to build helpful alignment in key postures step by step and leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed. Go at your own pace with plenty of space in and between poses for those mindful pauses.
Or email Sally to ask about class passes: firstname.lastname@example.org You can also join these classes live online if you prefer. Contact Sally direct.
Bring your own mat, water bottle etc. Please also bring a yoga block ( or 2) if you can. If not, then a FIRM CUSHION to sit on is helpful for this afternoon class.
Covid precautions are all in place put there by the venue managers so the protocol is:
* Use the hand sanitiser on arrival placed for your convenience outside the main entrance to the venue
* Arrive wearing a face mask and keep it on until you are on your mat with 2 meter apart spaces marked on the floor by stickers
* Register your presence with the NHS app if you are using it, plus Brockwell greenhouses and I keep list of all attendees each session
* Leave by a different exit
* Only one person at a time in the toilet area
* Kitchen to be used only for filling up water bottle
* I then clean whatever furniture etc has been touched before leaving the building.
Inclusive community yoga with Sally Ramsden, Natural Connection. Sally is a Yoga Campus qualified teacher and a mindfulness and nature connection facilitator. She is currently piloting an innovative teaching English through yoga programme for refugee and migrant women.
Station Hall is joining forces with neighbours Brockwell Park Community Greenhouses to offer yoga for everyone.