Whether you’re looking for Christmas gift ideas or simply want to get into that festive feeling, our brand new Christmas Market is just what you need!
As part of our brand new market, we’re opening our doors to a selection of locally produced food and drink stalls. There will also be a ‘makers market’ which will consist of local crafts people.
Our market has something for everyone and it’s not just about shopping. You’ll be able to meet Santa as well as watch entertainment throughout the day provided by local performers including a short pantomime by St Mark’s Players at 2pm.
You’ll also be able to enjoy:
- A bouncy castle, tombolas and lucky dips
- Cake and refreshments
- Fresh bread
- Bottles of wine and small kegs of beer from local producers
- Cheeses and cured meats
- Honey products produced by local bee keepers
- Make up and perfumes
- Handmade soaps and bath bombs
- Cashmere and silk scarves and shawls.
All proceeds are going to St Christophers Hospice